Thursday, May 14, 2009

FindingFault

The bathroom scale gave up on us months ago. Have not been keeping up with the usual exercise regime due to rain/visitors/the mid year exams/picking up youngest/ excuses and more excuses. When last week at the gym I discovered to my horror, I had put on 2kg, I blamed the bathroom scale. Had it been working this would not have happened. But I should have seen it coming when I, felt discomfort wearing my favourite jeans/ T-shirt/ am munching tibits with children now and then/ heartily tucking into that piece of homemade cake. Yet I put the blame on my bathroom scale. Now we have two at home.

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

And I am sure both of them keep showing the wrong weight!!

iml said...

SAHM:
Yes, any longer, and battery/spring mechanism is going to be replaced!