Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HardCopy

When all is lost, it's this, that comes to the rescue. This hardcopy backup call phonebook. For the last 10 years this has been in my handbag. A book for every itsy bitsy information. Written from back to back on every inch of space available. When the hphone malfunction last week, it was a trying time tracing back. Searching for numbers, numbers and numbers. Of friends, families and people that needs to call/sms for appointments/lessons/reservations/deliveries/services/classes. The problem is, I have not been faithfully updating it lately.

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

I used to keep one like that, until i went electronic. One day, the batteries decided to have fun with me, and I lost all contact.
Now, I only have my phone. if it is lost, I am lost too!!

There is nothing like the good old pen and paper, but I just cant get myself to start from scratch all over again. Maybe I will ...one day!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

iml said...

SAHM:
My christmas present to you: a little pocket phone book. Hmm....if only I have an address to sent to.
Merry Christmas!