Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gentleman In Truck

Flick the indicator to change lane and you'll see the true colours of the drivers. In a crawling traffic most(99%) will immediately speed up to close the however tiny the gap, the moment they spot a blinking light.
Exactly what happened when this morning as I breeze past a line of haughty drivers before a gentleman driving( Not Lexus nor Benz) a pick up truck stopped and signal me to change(as I made no effort to jam in). Indicator lights these days seems to be more of a threat than a friendly signal.

3 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

you are so right, And when they indicate, they expect you to give way IMMEDIATELY never mind if there is no space and not safe to do so.. and erm, thats if they indicate at all!! I had a truck give way to me yesterday too!

doc said...

over here, it's neither a threat nor a friendly signal.

it's just not used.

iml said...

SAHM:
It's a jungle out there!

Doc:
Just as I guessed, cars in Msia don't come with indicator lights!
It's sheer madness seeing SIL driving around SS2 area during morning rush hours.