Monday, April 12, 2010

Doris

Doris L. One tough cookie I've know since 8. Both us were in the same school bus from the same school. Convent Light Street. From primary 2 till Sec2. She, one year my senior and a real barrel of laughter. Always so bright always so positive. My after school movie partner. Then afternoon matinee movie tickets were just RM3. We saw less of each other, when she started working after her 'O' level and I, to KL to further my studies. Without the a mobile/FB/MSN keeping in touch in the 80's was indeed very trying. Over the next 25 years, we played the lost n found game, met up less than the fingers on the hand. Until last wednesday. Over dinner, we talked and talked. So much to catch up. All these years did not make strangers out of us.

1 comment:

stay-at-home mum said...

Glad you managed to re-connect with an old friend!