Monday, December 17, 2007

What if.......

Chance up this while browsing among bookshelves at the Bishan library. All the imaginable questions, the children had one time or another had asked, quizzed and interrogated me.
What if.....
I don't bathe?
I touch dry ice?
I glued my fingers together with superglue, accidentally?
Been visiting the library more often than usual now that it's holiday season And the borrowing quota has gone up to 8 books!!! Seen mothers with trolley bags loads of books. Truly a book haven for children in Singapore.

3 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Hmmm...looks like I need to get my hands on that book.

iml said...

SAHM
If you need to look for the book, here is the library code:B19571681E
Might come in handy when your children starts questioning you.

iml said...
This comment has been removed by the author.