Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Re-establishing

brr...ing brr...ing
Nurse : Dr Leong's office. Can I help?
Worried:Mrs ...... here. Can I have a word with Dr Leong?

Nurse :May I have your full name and what is it regarding?

Worried: My name is...... and I am his personal friend
Dr Leong: Hello, Mrs .......? Do I know you????
Embarassed: Hi! your neighbour? 20 year ago? Same school.
Dr Leong: Ohh...I remember. St Xavier's Institution. You are Mrs ......now?
Relieved: Actually it's about my dad.......

3 comments:

c a r c a r said...

erm, something has happen?

my dad just discharged frm hospital too. aik.

u take care ya..mrs...

iml said...

Carcar
Hi! yes, some complication. Needed a second opnion. After the short conversation, Dr Leong did had a long chat with dad to disperse any doubts.

HappySurfer said...

Hope your dad is fine. Yours too, Carcar.