Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A wiff

As the lift door opens, out comes a well-heeled tai tai, I entered , immediately my olfactory was hit by the strong scent of CD poison. I failed to understand why most women like to splashed themselves with the most potent perfume.
Scent should be subtle, pleasant and leaves a lingering euphoria to those noses the scent waft into.
Obviously those who loves their perfume, are suppressing their natural fatal attraction -
pheromone.
Would this be one of the reasons most women And men are finding it harder to seek out the ideal partner? Like the old cliche, there's just no chemistry . In every scent of the word. The
olfactory still plays a crucial role in smelling out the right spouse.

3 comments:

Chris Sim said...

Woa.... I've learned a few cheem words from this ... hehehe.. I'm one of those who cannot tahan perfume. A colleague of mine is in the habit of splashing herself to death with the potent liquid. Each time she passes my cubicle, I feel like vomitting and wanna faint. Worse if she's sitting in front of me in a vehicle.

Sweat, in its au naturel form, still does it for me. ;))

iml said...

Chris:
Don't buy perfume for slim lady if you love her. As for your colleague, I am sure she is not attracting the right attention!

Unknown said...

Well, perfume is supposed to enhance the mood of the wearer and the ppl around. Perhaps it was too obtrusive?